Your cart is empty.
As recent additions to the Special Ops series, MTM introduces the PATRIOT. These two combat ready timepieces were designed with the punishment that members of the Special Forces are forced to endure both on land and at sea. This is no ordinary chronograph, with its carbon fiber dial, 200 meter water resistance, and over 8 ounces of 316L solid stainless steel. Rugged and battle tested, the PATRIOT chronographs can be worn confidently by combatants and patriots alike for many demanding years to come.
Does not ship to PO Boxes.
RETURN INFORMATION MTM Pro Ops will accept returns or exchanges for full credit or refund of the watch’s purchase price, by the same method of payment that was used to purchase your watch... minus shipping charges... under the following conditions: A request for a return or exchange must be made within 10 days from the date of the original sales receipt. Upon approval of your request, you will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number which must be written on the outside of the return package. Once you have received the RA number, the package must arrive at our office within seven days of your receipt of the return approval. Returns without an authorization number from MTM Pro Ops will not be accepted. All merchandise that is returned or exchanged must be received in new, original and unused condition, along with all original manufacturer boxes, manuals and booklets with packaging and accessories intact. All returns and exchanges are subject to inspection by our returns department. Any watch that is worn, scratched, sized or altered in anyway will be denied credit or exchange. Watch bands, bracelets and accessories are not returnable for exchange, refund and/or credit. MTM Pro Ops reserves the right to reject any damaged or worn returns even if a return authorization number was originally granted. Exchanges will receive full merchandise credit, less shipping charges, towards your selection of another timepiece of equal or greater value. When shipping a return, it is advised to use safe packaging with a traceable courier and to insure the package for the full value, as we are not responsible for packages that we do not receive. Please allow 2 weeks for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
**Shipping Information: MTM Watches will require a signature upon delivery. Currently, this item doesn’t ship to PO Box addresses. Please provide a shipping address where someone can sign for your package during normal business hours. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience.**
• SOLID 316L STAINLESS STEEL WATCH CASE WITH BLACK DLC PLATING.
• 660 FT / 200 METER WATER RESISTANT.
• SCRATCH RESISTANT, ANTI REFLECTIVE, SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL.
• UNIDIRECTIONAL, STAINLESS STEEL, RATCHETING BEZEL.
• CARBON FIBER DIAL.
• LUMINOUS NUMBERS.
• LOCKING, SCREW DOWN CROWN AND CASE BACK.
• 3 YEAR WARRANTY. • LIMITED EDITION, EACH WATCH INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED.v
• MOVEMENT | OS20 Chronograph Quartz Movement With Date Window.
• DIAL | NASA Type Carbon Fiber.
• INDEX AND HANDS | Luminous.
• WATER RESISTANCE | 660 Feet / 200 Meters.
• CASE AND BAND | 316L Solid Stainless Steel
• GLASS | Scratch Resistant Anti Reflective Sapphire Crystal.
• CROWN | Locking, screw down.
• CASE SIZE | 44.5 MM (Without Crown) x 15MM (Thickness).
• WEIGHT | 9 oz.
• BATTERY | Silver-Oxide.
• WARRANTY | 3 Years.
• SECURELY SHIPPED IN ITS OWN WATERTIGHT BOX.