Once again, MTM exerts its leadership in innovation. The newest in its line of models is the RAD.
The MTM RAD includes a counter for detecting harmful ionizing radiation The RAD's integrated Geiger-Müller tube measures single-dose gamma ray levels, as well as cumulative exposure. The ultra- sensitive detector tracks dose equivalents – from 0.0001 to 9999 millisieverts (mSv), and the dose equivalent rate up to 4000 microsieverts per hour (μSv/h). Users can set their maximum radiation threshold, up to 9999 mSv, and an alarm will sound when this level (user preset) has been reached.
Note: This watch is intended for radiological professionals and those familiar with radiation technology and terminology only. See below for additional data.
RETURN INFORMATION MTM Pro Ops will accept returns or exchanges for full credit or refund of the watch’s purchase price, by the same method of payment that was used to purchase your watch... minus shipping charges... under the following conditions: A request for a return or exchange must be made within 10 days from the date of the original sales receipt. Upon approval of your request, you will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number which must be written on the outside of the return package. Once you have received the RA number, the package must arrive at our office within seven days of your receipt of the return approval. Returns without an authorization number from MTM Pro Ops will not be accepted. All merchandise that is returned or exchanged must be received in new, original and unused condition, along with all original manufacturer boxes, manuals and booklets with packaging and accessories intact. All returns and exchanges are subject to inspection by our returns department. Any watch that is worn, scratched, sized or altered in anyway will be denied credit or exchange. Watch bands, bracelets and accessories are not returnable for exchange, refund and/or credit. MTM Pro Ops reserves the right to reject any damaged or worn returns even if a return authorization number was originally granted. Exchanges will receive full merchandise credit, less shipping charges, towards your selection of another timepiece of equal or greater value. When shipping a return, it is advised to use safe packaging with a traceable courier and to insure the package for the full value, as we are not responsible for packages that we do not receive. Please allow 2 weeks for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.
**Shipping Information: MTM Watches will require a signature upon delivery. Currently, this item doesn’t ship to PO Box addresses. Please provide a shipping address where someone can sign for your package during normal business hours. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience.**
Radiation levels are displayed graphically and can also be shown in the digital display, which can be switched between dose equivalent rate, accumulated dose, and the time. The time is shown via tritium illuminated analog hour, minute and second hands. The digital display is EL backlit. The MTM RAD is water resistant to 330’ and powered by a lithium battery. The case is titanium and the rugged nylon band option fits wrists up to 9 inches in circumference. The RAD is a unique technical instrument with a limited edition total of 1ooo pcs.
The RAD is a must have for all radiological professionals and for those familiar with radiological terminology and its implications.
NOTE: The MTM RAD is a serious instrument designed for radiation related professionals and radiologic technologists. Due to its intended technical purpose and subsequent critical readings, the RAD is not necessarily intended for the casual user. The RAD instruction manual is written with the radiation professional in mind. The casual user or collector may have detailed and in depth questions as to the RAD's proper use. An explanation of those basic questions is included in the RAD's operating manual. However, further technical questions regarding data or its interpretation will not be addressed by MTM customer service personnel should they arise by the casual user.
The supplied IR Adapter and CD, which enables data transfer from the RAD to your computer, are not compatible with Mac computers !
• SOLID TITANIUM WATCH CASE & BAND WITH BLACK DLC PLATING.
EL BACKLIT DIGITAL DISPLAYS:
• The Current Time In A Minute/Second Format
• The Date In A Day/Month Format
• The Year
• A Daily Alarm In Hour/Minute Format
• INTEGRATED GEIGER-MUELLER TUBE
• USER PRESET THRESHOLD ALARM
• WATER RESISTANT 100 M / 330FT.
• UNIDIRECTIONAL, TITANIUM RATCHETING BEZEL.
• SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL, ANTI-REFLECTIVE, SCRATCH RESISTANT.
• LOCKING, SCREW DOWN CROWN.
• TRITIUM GAS TUBES ON HANDS GLOW CONTINUOUSLY
• REPLACEABLE LITHIUM BATTERY W/ 2 TO 3 YEAR LIFE EXPECTANCY
The MTM Black RAD Has Four Distinct Displays:
1) The Analog Watch Face,
2) The Graphic Display of Dose Equivalent Rate,
3) The Graphic Display of Accumulated Dose Equivalent
4) The Digital Readout Which May Be Switched Between
The Dose Equivalent Rate, Accumulated Dose Equivalent and The Time.
The EL Backlit Digital Display Shows Hours, Minutes, Seconds and The Date.
The Analog Watch Hands Indicate Hours, Minutes and Seconds.
The MTM RAD:
• Detects Gamma-Radiation With A Geiger-Muller Tube.
• Measures Dose Equivalent Rate (DER).
• Measures Dose Equivalents (DE) Of Gamma-Radiation.
• Shows Graphical And Digital Indications For DER And DE
• Allows User Presets For DER And DE Audible Alarms.
• Has A DER Indication Range: 0.1 to 4000mSv/h (0.01;0.1;1.0;10.0;100).
• Has A DE Indication Range: 0.0001 to 9999mSv.
• Has A DE Threshold Range (step): 0.001 to 9999 mSv (0.001; 0.01; 0.1;1.0;10.0;100).
• Has A DE Accumulation Time Range: 1 to 9999 h.
• Has An Accuracy Of Indication Ff DE:+/- 25%.
• Has An Energy Range: 0.06 to 1.5 MeV.
• Measurement time decreases automatically in the range: 300 to 2 s.
• CASE DIMENSIONS: 46mm Not Including Crown - 53mm Including Crown - 20mm Thickness