Your cart is empty.
Hydration Packs and Filters: Aquamira warrants all GEIGERRIG branded products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Normal Wear or filter clogging is not a material or design defect. This warranty is limited to, and for the benefit of, the Original Purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. During the two year warranty period, Aquamira will repair or replace, at its option, the defective part of the Pressurized Hydration Pack, Hydration Engine, Power Bulb, Filter, Bite valve, Tube or Connectors at no charge. Hydration Engine Reservoirs: Aquamira offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty against Leakage on the GEIGERRIGReservoir portion of our pressurized Hydration Engines: Reservoir: The portion of the Hydration Engine that holsters the water and pressurizing air; including connectors and closure, but excluding hoses, pumps and bite valves. (All non-reservoir parts fall under our two year warranty noted above.) Leak: A seam separation, hole or crack in the reservoir that can be attributed to a defect in the materials or workmanship. Lifetime: The period of use while in the possession of the Original Purchaser. Defects in Material and Workmanship: Includes but s not limited to failures having to do with defects in material, design, production processes or control. “Defects”do not include; “normal wear,” clogging, (filters) or failure due to exposure to extreme conditions, accidents, misuse, abuse, or the inability to use the product according to its intended use or instructions. Your honest, complete and forthright declaration using the below warranty link will provide GEIGERRIG with the ability to quickly service your needs and to improve our products in the future. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete the form. Please know that GEIGERRIG will reward honesty and will treat you fairly. If, in your honest assessment, the product has failed due to an accident, misuse or exposure to extreme conditions--please tell them. It doesn't mean that they won't help you, or work with you, to resolve your needs. Their promise to you is that you'll be happy and satisfied that you took the time to communicate to them using this link and that they will make it worth your while. http://www.geigerrig.com/warranty.html
Place your order for this product by December 16th to receive by 12/24.
RETURN INFORMATION GovX and GEIGERRIG strive to provide the best customer service possible. GEIGERRIG merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition. If you need to return an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery *(Do not contact manufacturer directly. All returns must be processed through GovX). ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. *Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partner"s individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partner"s policy prevails (See GEIGERRIG RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return. GEIGERRIG RETURN INFORMATION All returns must have a return authorization number. We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete. Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries. If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges. EXCHANGES We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on GovX.com.
Hydration Pack Engine
GEIGERRIG Hydration Engines, often referred to as "reservoirs" or "bladders", are compatible with most other packs. Spray to cool, clean, share, and drink. Ready for GEIGERRIG plug-n-play, on-the-go, in-line filtration. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe (top shelf). Really, it should be called a Personal Water System rather than a Hydration System. Why? Because a hydration system has come to be known as a plastic bag with a drink tube that can only be used for hydration for one person. The GEIGERRIG system dramatically expands the uses and access to water. BPA FREE - PTHALATE FREE.
Weight: .55 lbs or .24 kg (2L) .60 lbs or .26 (3L)
Length: 12" (2L) 16" (3L)
Width: 7" (2L) 7" (3L)
1. The Engine: Slide Top, Water Tube, Air Tube, Reservoir, and Power Bulb. (Power bulb has a depressurization button, but you can also depressurize by disconnecting the tube from the bulb. Either way works just fine.)
2. Wide Mouth: The Engine has a large, wide-mouth opening for easy refill with water and ice. It also provide convenience for maintenance, cleaning and drying. Reversible and dishwasher safe (top shelf).
3. Slide Top: The Hydrapak Slide Top provides a very strong seal that is leak free and holds back the pressure of the GEIGERRIG system.
4. Quick Release Valves: Unthreading the pressure tube and drinking tube from your hydration pack every time you want to refill or clean your hydration engine is inconvenient. The quick release valves allow you to easily disconnect the tubes and leave them positioned in the hydration pack while you remove the reservoir for filling and cleaning.
5. Filter Ready: Ready for plug-and-play, on-the-go, in-line water filtration using a GEIGERRIG filter or other in-line filters. The water found along the trail is now available for your use--ON-THE-GO!
6. Reversible Reservoir that is Dishwasher Safe (Top Shelf): .Reach down inside through the large wide-mouth opening, grab the port at the bottom of the Engine, and turn the system inside out for placement in the top shelf of the dishwasher or for easy cleaning and drying in your sink.
NOTE: GEIGERRIG Engines have nylon fabric sealed to the back of the reservoir to provide extra protection against other items carried in your pack. Also, the inside of the pack has a nylon holster to protect, girdle and hold your Pressurized GEIGERRIG Hydration Engine.