- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- Elite Long Sleeve Compression Top - 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility with 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the back panels for additional power and support.
- Standard Long Sleeve Compression Top - 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility through the core, upper arms and shoulders.
- Vented Long Sleeve Compression Top - Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions with 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric to deliver optimal flexibility through the core, upper arms and shoulders.
- High power PWX FLEX fabric supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, and core stomach muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery
- reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Mesh panels for greater breathability in key regions.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
PWX technology utilizes 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.