Your cart is empty.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
Power up on the slopes. The next generation of MCS Compression engineered for alpine skiing, incorporating PWX FLEX THERMAL (70D) for added warmth. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression to wrap precise areas to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. MCS is targeted to the key muscles used in downhill skiing - quads, hamstrings and glutes for unparalleled power and support. 3/4 length is ideal to wear with socks and ski boots.
• Training & Competition
• Aerobic Sports
• General Sports
• Paddle & Water Sports
• Outdoors Sports - Climbing, Hiking
• Winter Sports - Alpine, Nordic, Snow Shoe
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• PWX FLEX THERMAL 70D for added warmth
• Flat waistband for comfort under your gear
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
• Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
75% NYLON 25% LYCRA