Your 2XU clothing and accessories are supported with a warranty on both manufacture and materials for one year from date of purchase. Product that is covered by repair or warranty must have a return authorization number from 2XU before being returned. To start the warranty process, visit: https://support.2xu.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
Power up on the slopes. The next generation of MCS Compression engineered for alpine skiing, incorporating PWX FLEX THERMAL (70D) for added warmth. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression to wrap precise areas to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. MCS is targeted to the core stomach muscles, lower back and obilques to provide greater core support, and help work with/against the power from rotation and centrifrugal gravity developed from downhill skiing. Higher neckline for greater warmth.
• Winter Training & Competition
• Snow Sports
• Alpine, Nordic, Snow Shoe
• Cold Climate Aerobic Sports
• Cold Climate General Sports - Field & Court
• Cold Climate Outdoors Sports - Climbing & Hiking
• Post Exercise Recovery at Rest
• Active Recovery
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• PWX FLEX THERMAL 70D for added warmth
• MCS targeted to core stomach, lower back and obliques for ultimate muscle protection.
• Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
• High filament yarns for dryness - moisture wicking
• Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
• High neck for warmth
75% NYLON 25% LYCRA