Your 2XU clothing and accessories are supported with a warranty on both manufacture and materials for one year from date of purchase. Product that is covered by repair or warranty must have a return authorization number from 2XU before being returned. To start the warranty process, visit: https://support.2xu.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Due to warehouse closure, 2XU orders placed from 5/3 - 5/7 will ship starting on Monday 5/8.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
Power up for the cold. Combining the revolutionary MCS technology with PWX Thermal fabrics for greater warmth - this is the ultimate tight for the cold climates. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression to wrap precise areas to reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Provides unparalleled power and support. Engineered with PWX FLEX THERMAL (70D) with MCS focussed to the quads and calf. Graduated compression for faster warm up and recovery.
• Winter Training & Competition
• Snow Sports
• Alpine, Nordic, Snow Shoe
• Cold Climate Aerobic Sports
• Cold Climate General Sports - Field & Court
• Cold Climate Outdoors Sports - Climbing & Hiking
• Post Exercise Recovery at Rest
• Active Recovery
• General Travel
• Air Travel - DVT Protection
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• PWX FLEX THERMAL 70D for warmth to protect the glute, hamstring, quads and calf muscles.
• MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection
• Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
• Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit.
• Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
• Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
• High filament yarns for dryness – wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior.
• Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
75% NYLON 25% LYCRA