- Targeted Shin and Calf Support: The Zensah FastWool Compression Leg Sleeves offer targeted support to the shin and calf areas. This helps to alleviate shin splints as well as prevent calf cramping. The risk of injuries is also reduced, as the compression in the leg sleeves help to provide muscle stabilization.
- Non-Itch FastWool: Made of Zensah’s innovative FastWool material, the compression leg sleeves provide a natural insulation to athletes while enjoying their favorite activities outdoors. The wool leg sleeves are non-itch and fit comfortably against the skin. Whether using the sleeves during a long run or jog, runners and all athletes are able to comfortably wear the leg sleeves for hours at a time.
- Anti-Odor and Moisture Wicking: The compression leg sleeves are anti-odor, meaning they help to prevent the buildup of bacteria and stink within the compression leg sleeves. They are also moisture wicking, transporting moisture away from the skin through the fabric to the air where it evaporates.
- Graduated Compression for Faster Muscle Recovery: The graduated compression in each pair of FastWool Compression Leg Sleeves features the most amount of compression in the ankle and the least in the calf area. This helps to improve circulation and blood flow, leading to a decreased muscle recovery time after a hard workout or run.
- Sold as a pair: The FastWool Compresson Leg Sleeves are sold as a pair – i.e. two sleeves per purchase.
- Made of 44% Polyamide / 21% Wool / 20% Polypropilene / 15% Spandex
About the Product
The Zensah Wool Compression Leg Sleeves combine the benefits of wool with our compression technology. Unlike Wool Socks, which often are itchy and uncomfortable, these leg sleeves feature FastWool™ - which is high quality, itch free wool.
The Wool Compression Leg Sleeves provide targeted muscle support to help prevent injury and muscle soreness. The wool is odor preventing and features moisture wicking proprieties - ensuring the sleeves stay light and dry, even under harsh weather conditions. A seamless design ensures there is no chafing or discomfort while wearing the Wool Compression Leg Sleeves.
Compression in each pair of leg sleeves offers muscle stabilization and improves circulation, for faster muscle recovery time. They also help with shin splints and provide calf support. The wool sleeves provide natural insulation for thermal warmth.