- Shin Splint Relief: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape without having to worry about being “taped up” by a trainer. The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to stabilize muscles and prevent injuries. Whether suffering from shin splints due to running, playing basketball, or just everyday activities, Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves help to provide much needed relief.
- Used by Athletes of All Levels: From Olympic Athletes to novice runners, basketball players, fitness enthusiast, and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are a favorite among athletes. The compression leg sleeves are made in the USA to ensure the best quality and that the sleeves will last.
- Moisture Wicking and Ultimate Comfort: The compression leg sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. The leg sleeves are made with innovative Zensah fabric, which is anti-odor and ultra-breathable. A seamless design means no irritating tags or seams to cause discomfort. The solid color sleeves are made of 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex (Heather Colored Sleeves are made of 49% Polyester/41% Nylon/10% Spandex) to ensure a perfect fit.
- Improved Circulation and Faster Muscle Recovery: The compression in each pair of leg sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation. This leads to faster muscle recovery time, as muscles receive more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover. Runners and all athletes are able to take their training to the next level.
- Calf Support and Injury Prevention: Micro-ribbing on the back of the leg sleeves provide calf support. Using the leg sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps and lessen fatigue. Pin-point compression provides targeted support where it is needed the most. The compression in the leg sleeves also helps to provide muscle stabilization, reducing micro tears and preventing injuries.
About the Product
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were developed by a professional athletic trainer to provide targeted support in the shin and calf area. Chevron ribbing in the front of the leg sleeves target shin splints, while micro ribbing in the leg sleeves provide calf support and decrease fatigue. The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are moisture wicking, meaning they will stay dry and lightweight during long runs and workouts. The compression leg sleeves feature graduated compression to improve circulation and blood flow. This gives the muscles more of the oxygenated blood they need to recover faster. Whether using the leg sleeves for running, basketball, tennis, or just working out, all athletes are able to benefit from using the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
What makes Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves Unique?
While other compression leg sleeves feature flat fabric that provide only compression, Zensah’s Compression Leg Sleeves feature chevron ribbing on the front of the leg sleeves (v-shaped pattern). This provides direct support to the shin area, similar to the way athletic tape would provide shin splint relief. The leg sleeves also feature micro-ribbing the back of the leg sleeves to provide direct calf support to reduce cramping and fatigue.
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
- Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
Who can benefit from wearing Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves?
- Runners – Compression leg sleeves for running helps by alleviating shin splints, providing calf support, decrease leg fatigue. Whether you are experienced runner looking to take your running to the next level or just getting back into the sport, all runners are able to benefit from using compression leg sleeves.
- Basketball Players – moving up and down the court causes legs to fatigue quickly and shin splints to develop. The compression leg sleeves for basketball help to reduce both by providing targeted compression.
- All Athletes – whether using the compression leg sleeves while playing tennis, golf, soccer, working out, or any sport, athletes are able to take their sport to the next level by using Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves.
Zensah has been a leader in athletic compression apparel for over 11 years. We have tested our products on countless people - from professional athletes to novice runners. No one knows compression like Zensah. Once you wear our products, you will appreciate the difference. We guarantee it.