Your cart is empty.
The ESS Crossbow Suppressor™ is the first spectacle frame designed for use with ear cup hearing protection and communications devices. Featuring Z-Bend™ Geometry, the frame's ultra-thin temple arms help keep noise out by minimizing the effect on the padded seal of ear cups. The slim temples eliminate the hot spots and pressure points that commonly occur when normal eyewear is worn under ear cups. The Suppressor™ frame is compatible with all Crossbow® lenses. These 2.4mm Polycarbonate lenses feature distortion-free ESSOPTICS™ and ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology to combat fogging on the inside and scratches on the outside.
Place your order for this product by December 19th to receive by 12/24.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- Tri-Tech™ Fit works for virtually all adults, provides no-slip security & maximum comfort with no pressure points
- Ultra-thin Suppressor™ temple arms with Z-Bend™ Geometry are optimized for use under hearing pro & comms gear
- DedBolt™ Lens Lock keeps lenses secure under impact and enables simple & fast lens exchange
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.4mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, Crye™ and Ops-Core® helmet systems
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The Crossbow® Eyeshield exceeds U.S. MIL Spec MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, OSHA & CE EN166
except polarized eye pro which meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (impact) & OSHA
Two fully-assembled Black eyeshields:
(1) Hi-Def Copper lens w/ Black Suppressor frame
(1) Clear lens w/standard Black Crossbow frame
Large zippered hard case
Microfiber cleaning pouch