Your cart is empty.
Meet the lightweight and durable Crowbar™ interchangeable-lens sunglass from ESS. Featuring a frameless bottom lens design and innovative Lens Gate that makes lens exchanges quicker and field of view greater than ever. The military-grade polycarbonate lens material delivers crisp optics, plus a broad range of ballistic protection. A light and balanced fit that won’t interfere with hats, helmets, hearing pro or comms gear makes the Crowbar™ possibly the most versatile ESS sunglass ever created.
Place your order for this product by December 19th to receive by 12/24.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- Frameless bottom provides increased field of view
- Crowbar™ Lens Gate™ for Rapid Lens Exchange
- ToughZone™ Lens Coating: Both sides of Crowbar™ lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.2mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
- Thin Temple Arms compatiable with hats, helmets, hearing pro & comms gear
- Small to Medium Fit
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The Crowbar™ Sunglass exceeds U.S. MIL Spec MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, OSHA & CE EN166
except polarized eye pro which meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (impact) & OSHA
One Crowbar™ Sunglass Frame Terrain Tan with Silver ESS Logo
Clear & Smoke Gray Crowbar ™ Lenses
Elastic Retention Strap
Microfiber Cleaning Pouch
Zippered Hard Case