Your cart is empty.
ESS FirePro-1971™ structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market. This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971™ goggles are heat and flame resistant. The FirePro-1971 FS™ model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro® tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed.
Place your order for this product by December 19th to receive by 12/24.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Patented Speedclip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & optimal helmet compatibility rapid strap tension adjustment
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference & maximizes peripheral vision
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.8mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
The FirePro-1971™ Goggle is Compliant With NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE
Black FirePro-1971™ Goggle Frame with 1- piece strap and Clear lens