Your cart is empty.
All Innerzone™ goggles are compliant with the NFPA 1971-2013 structural fire equipment performance requirements, including the 500°F for 5-minute oven test. They are also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceed the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All Innerzone™ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Patented Speedclip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & optimal helmet compatibility rapid strap tension adjustment
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.6mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
The Innerzone™ Goggle is Compliant With NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE
Black Innerzone™ Goggle Frame with Clear lens
Thumb-Screw Mounting Strap System