Your cart is empty.
By virtually eliminating lens fogging. The ESS Influx™ goggle allows users to maintain full situational awareness in dynamic environments. As part of the goggle’s patented Adjustable Ventilation System™ (AVS™), the Influx RotoClip™ silently pivots the position of the lens inside the goggle frame: choose either a dust-free, fully-sealed mode, or a fog-free, open-ventilation mode. With Influx™ users can always see clearly and act fast when seconds count. In addition to controlling the AVS™, the Rotoclip™ enables users to switch between lens tints with speed and ease, accelerating environmental adaptability and shortening down time. Combined with a host of other significant advancements, the Influx™ stands ready to cut through the fog of war and help clear a path to victory.
Place your order for this product by December 19th to receive by 12/24.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- Patented Adjustable Ventilation System™(AVS™) provides unparalleled anti-fog ventilation & full-perimeter dust filtration
- Anti-microbial OpFoam TM face padding increases comfort & fit
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 3mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
- Quick-release strap rotates for optimal helmet compatibility
- Low-profile, night-vision-compatible frame with wide field of view
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, Crye™ and Ops-Core® helmet systems
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The Influx™ Goggle exceeds U.S. MIL Spec MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, OSHA & CE EN166
Black Influx™ Goggle Frame
Clear & Smoke Gray Lenses,
Rugged Protective Soft Case