Your cart is empty.
The ideal solution for structural firefighters who understand the need to have primary eye protection for extrications and forcible entry work. The ESS X-tricator™ can be stored in a pocket and deployed using the Snap-On/Snap-Off™ helmet mount system, providing the performance of an ESS goggle in seconds.
Place your order for this product by December 19th to receive by 12/24.
No returns will be accepted on this item unless it is a warranty issue.
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Closed-cell face padding is smooth, durable & easy to clean
- Patented Speedclip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & optimal helmet compatibility rapid strap tension adjustment
- Roomy frame fits over most prescription eyewear
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.6mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
The X-Tricator™ Goggle is Compliant With NFPA 1500, ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA
Gray X-Tricator™ Goggle Frame with 2-piece strap & Clear lens
Snap-on/Snap-off Strap System
2 Tear-Off Lens Covers