GUNNAR Warranty covers products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date, and (2) years for defects in Rx lenses. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and tear, and are not covered under the GUNNAR warranty. For valid warranty claims, the purchase must have been registered through Gunnar's website after purchase and accompanied by the warranty registration confirmation email. To register your GUNNARS and for more warranty information, visit: https://gunnar.com/warranty/
RETURN INFORMATION GovX and Gunnar strive to provide the best customer service possible. Gunnar merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition. If you need to return an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery*(Do not contact manufacturer directly – All returns must be processed through GovX). ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at email@example.com. *Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partner’s individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partner’s policy prevails (See GUNNAR RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return. GUNNAR INFORMATION All returns must have a return authorization number. We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete. Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries. If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges. EXCHANGES We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on GovX.com.
CERBERUS by RAZER
Crafted of the best of all materials, the Cerberus by Razer outdoor eyewear combines traditional style with modern digital lines. Theultra-light aluminum-magnesium temples and thermoplastic rubber temple tips merge ergonomics and durability in one frame for anideal fit. Combine all that with GUNNAR’s i-AMP® lens technology and you have the perfect performance enhancement.
• Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
• Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy
• Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomcally fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
• Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
• Micro-engineered lenslocks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics
• Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place
• Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing.