**Shipping Information: Currently, this item doesn’t ship outside of the United States, to APO/FPO addresses, or PO Box addresses. We’re very sorry for this inconvenience.**
Optically, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge to edge sharpness obtainable. The ultra-forgiving eye box with generous eye relief generates a heads-up display-like sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal dual-eye visual monitoring of the surrounding environment. Ultra sleek and built like a tank on a 30 mm aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 features an ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA of adjustment in a single turn—ensuring ample travel.
- Magnification 1-6 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 115.2-20.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA / .2 MRAD
- Travel per Rotation 50 MOA / 20 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment 150 MOA / 43 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment 150 MOA / 43 MRAD
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length 10.1 inches
- Weight 25.2 ounces
- APO System Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech tting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance.
- Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Large Diameter Turrets Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact.
- Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
JM-1 BDC RETICLE
Simple, intuitive and fast. The Vortex-exclusive JM-1 BDC reticle with illuminated center dot (designed with input from world-renowned competitive shooter, instructor and gunsmith Jerry Miculek) facilitates rapid, accurate, shooting at distances from point blank to 600 yards.
VMR-2 RETICLE (MOA)
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses MOA-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.
VMR-2 RETICLE (MRAD)
The VMR-2 is a hashmarked ranging reticle with an illuminated center dot that uses MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover and windage corrections.