About the TRX Home Kit
TRX Home Suspension Trainer
- Workout anywhere with this lightweight, portable and scalable training system to earn the results you want on your schedule.
- At 1.4 lbs., the straps are made of a heavy-duty, but lightweight nylon webbing. Their patented design includes several unique features, available only from TRX®; 1300 lbs.-tested carabiner, equalizing and locking loop and barrel locking adjusters.
TRX Door Anchor
- The Door Anchor is a padded block that connects to a looped strap. Slip the Door Anchor over any sturdy door, clip on your Suspension Trainer, and your ready for your workout – at home, the office, the park, or a hotel room.
TRX Suspension Anchor
- The Suspension Anchor allows you to hang your straps off bars, poles, hooks – pretty much anything you find that will take your weight. Clip on your straps and you’re ready to workout.
TRX Mesh Carry Bag
- Take your TRX Suspension Trainer straps with you, anywhere, in this convenient storage bag.
Getting Started Guide
- Set up instructions to get you started and workout cards to keep you going.
Content + App
- The TRX® App, included with the Home Gym, delivers four total-body workouts and an extensive exercise library to fuel your pursuit of better, anywhere. Plus, you'll get all six modular TRX® HOME workouts to mix and match for any training goal.
- 15-Minute Arms and Shoulders - Six exercises with varied tempos to challenge your arms and shoulders.
- 15-Minute Chest and Back - Six exercises performed with slow, controlled strength and then varied intensity to work your chest and back.
- 15-Minute Legs and Hips - Six exercises to improve balance, strength and reduce the risk of injury, with focused movements on your hips, glutes and quadriceps.
- 15-Minute TRX Core - Six exercises focused on building a rock-solid core.
- 15-Minute Stretch - Six exercises to use after your workout to cool down your body and release tension in your muscles
- 30-Minute Total-Body Workout - Thirteen exercises, including three stretch movements, performed in 60-second sets with 30 seconds of rest in between each.