The ACT ZERO series was built with lighter, faster trips and thru-hikers in mind! These packs allow the experienced backpacker or mountaineer to carry necessities without added pack weight.
Deuter USA, Inc. warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by extreme use, improper care, or the natural breakdown of material over time. If a product is deemed defective, Deuter will repair or replace it. Because Deuter does not sell direct to consumers, monetary refund or credit is not possible. If damages are not covered under warranty, Deuter offers repair services. Charges for repairs will be figured at time of evaluation. Please note that Deuter USA, Inc. does not warrant or offer repair service on any products that are sold and purchased through online auction sites. For additional information concerning warranty, parts, or repairs please contact our warranty department via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your Deuter product is defective, please follow this link: http://blog.deuterusa.com/about-deuterusa/warranty
RETURN INFORMATION GovX and Deuter strive to provide the best customer service possible. Deuter merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition. If you need to return an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery*(Do not contact manufacturer directly “ All returns must be processed through GovX). ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at email@example.com. *Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partners individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partners policy prevails (See DEUTER RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return. DEUTER INFORMATION All returns must have a return authorization number. We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete. Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries. If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges. EXCHANGES We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deuter Aircontact System
1. Stabilizer straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a Triglide buckle. Aircontact models above 50 + 10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
2. Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam; With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is bery effective.
3. The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from mulitple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and loads, maximize stability and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximize stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
4. Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50 + 10 SL and up.
5. Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Airmesh linng.
6. Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
7. The anatomic profiled X-Frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibilty to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
8. All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance- especially important when carrying a hefty load.