Luminox watches use a unique and revolutionary light technology that ensures at-a-glance visibility. Why is this so cool? Because the technology allows the watches to provide a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years! Most other watches use luminescent paint that has to be charged by a light source and fades very quickly, or a “push to light” system, where you push a button for battery-driven illumination.
Luminox uses a proprietary technology, formerly reserved for the military, that makes Luminox watches literally stand out. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights (borosilicate glass capsules), which are always lit, on the hands, hour markers and when necessary, bezels. As a result, Luminox watches are always readable at a glance, no matter what the conditions are.
Its new and smaller size has been designed for men and ladies who loved the Original (43mm) or Colormark (44mm) but were seeking a smaller alternative. This series is equipped with all the signature features Luminox is famous for: Luminox Light Technology, rugged construction, high legibility, robust 200 meters water resistance and dependability proven by armed forces and law enforcement around the world. These models also feature a color-coordinated luminous pattern that compliments the markings on the dials and bezels.
- Series: COLORMARK 38MM 7050 SERIES
- Family: Sea
- Function: TimeDate
- Movement (technology): Quartz
- Size of case diameter (mm): 38mm
- Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case back: Caseback with Screws
- Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Crystal/Glass material: Hardened Mineral
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 200 / 600 / 20
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)