Call 1.888.468.5511Email help@GovX.com
cool, thought I knew more than i do, story of my life. LOL
In your question about how is the flag to be destroyed, there are 2 correct answers. Yes you are to burn it, but then the ashes are to be laid to rest on sacred ground . That is why most people take a flag to their local VFW for proper disposal of an American Flag.
1. The flag should be folded in its customary manner.
2. It is important that the fire be fairly large and of sufficient intensity to ensure complete burning of the flag.
3. Place the flag on the fire.
4. The individual(s) can come to attention, salute the flag, recite the Pledge of Allegiance and have a brief period of silent reflection.
5. After the flag is completely consumed, the fire should then be safely extinguished and the ashes buried.
6. Please make sure you are conforming to local/state fire codes or ordinances.
This can be found at https://www.vfw.org/Flag/
that was great. knew more than I thought.
Wow learned even more when you get the information after answering whether right or wrong. Very interesting.
It's so nice to able to live I a free country under the greatest Flag in the world and I'm happy I was able to serve this great country....Long may she wave!!!
©2017 GovX | Terms of Service | Privacy | Sitemap
Do I Qualify?