PROFILE: LALO SHADOW AMPHIBIAN AND SHADOW INTRUDER
- Patented composite plate and TPU outsole for an efficient "stealth approach" when transferring energy from foot strike to toe-off.
- Contoured climbing arch, compression molded EVA midsole.
- Compression molded EVA insole.
- Fin-lock, slip resistant, light-weight injected blown TPU outsole.
- Moisture-wicking, H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining.
- Engineered Achilles flex notch.
- Sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing.
- Seamless, lightweight quarter protection construction.
The Shadow Amphibian boots were made in conjunction with the Navy SEALs for use on all-terrain land missions, in the air, and in the water. The appropriately named boot is designed allow water to flow in and out of the boot as needed through a two-way passive drainage system.
Deserts, mountains, urban areas, jungles, oceans, prisoner extractions and HALO and HAHO free falls.