Kicks Bodyboard Fins : H20 Technology
Kicks fins are a premium bodyboarding fin born in the high performance surf conditions of Hawaii. Refined by legendary Bodyboarder Aka Lyman from the patented DaFiN design, Kicks are the perfect choice for drop knee, but also have plenty of push to keep the prone riders stoked. With the unique flex design and high quality construction, Kicks are the most versatile performance bodyboard fin on the market.
- Multiple all natural rubber durometers for a natural feel in the water.
- The most comfortable foot pocket of any fin on the market.
- Light weight construction, designed to float in the ocean.
- No right or left foot difference.
- Wide selection of colors to fit your style!
GovX and Kicks strive to provide the best customer service possible. In the event that Kicks merchandise is the incorrect size, can be returned and re-ordered within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition.Returns for refund are only available in instances of manufacturer defect.
If you need to return/reorder an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery*(Do not contact manufacturer directly. All returns must be processed through GovX).
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
*Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partner's individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partner's policy prevails (See KICKS RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return.
KICKS RETURN INFORMATION
- All returns must have a return authorization number.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete.
- Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries.
- If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges.
To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on GovX.com.