The ocean is what grounds us.
It connects us to something beyond ourselves: our history, our community, our planet.
The islands are what inspire us.
We draw from the relaxed lifestyle, pure and diverse ecosystems, comfortable climate, and close sense of family. OluKai was conceived from a desire to create a better class of products for the life we live in and around the water.
And in every facet of our business, we’re committed to respecting the people and the environments we touch.
There is a strong tradition of giving an offering or tribute in Polynesian culture. Our philosophy at OluKai is to support the efforts of those who continue to give back to preserve local cultures and traditions.
Design: The essential element.
Our design standards are simple: every product we make must offer style, durability, and comfort from heel to toe.
These standards hold true from the first sketch to the final product. Every element is considered, from the selection of quality materials to the use of true-fitting lasts and anatomical footbeds.
The reason OluKai footwear feels better is because it’s designed better.
Materials: We know it when we feel it.
When it comes to materials, quality and character come first.
Our Mauka collection features premium leathers inspired from the islands: warm tones, organic textures and smooth finishes. Because no waterman is ever far from the ocean, we use naturally water-resistant leathers, all of which are sourced from environmentally conscious ISO-14001 certified tanneries.
For our Makai collection, we select innovative synthetics designed specifically for wearing in and around the water. Straps and footbeds are completely water-resistant, while linings offer quick-dry performance to keep your feet comfortable no matter how long you’re out.
Beneath the surface of our footwear, we build our anatomical footbeds from stress-resistant polymers with a cushioning top layer to ensure comfort and durability. And our outsoles, made from partially recycled rubber, are non-marking and non-skidding so you can wear them anywhere.
Comfort: We take it seriously.
OluKai footwear is designed to be uncommonly comfortable. Here’s how:
- Anatomical footbeds ensure proper medial and lateral arch support, improve comfort, and support the natural contours of the foot.
- True-fitting last construction creates a more secure fitting upper.
- Materials are carefully selected to be soft against your skin.
- Stress-resistant polymers provide cushioning, lateral torsion support, and proper flex points that bend where your foot naturally bends.
- Cupped heel design centers and aligns your foot to minimize pronation and supination, and enhances natural bone protection and shock absorption.
- Ultra durable rubber outsoles provide long-term grip, wear, and protection.
- Our closed-toe products feature anatomically contoured dual-density insoles with soft polyurethane based GEL insert.
- Insoles are removable, washable, and protected with Serdia® anti-microbial treatment.
Construction: More than meets the eye.
Behind our premium leathers and rugged synthetics is quality manufacturing. We build all our footwear on true-to-fit lasts so they’ll conform to your feet right out of the box.
Our anatomical footbed is the heart of every pair. With its biomechanically correct shape, it supports and positions your entire foot naturally, allowing you to move through your stride comfortably and correctly. That means reduced foot, leg and back fatigue, better heel cushioning, and no toe gripping.
Toe posts use a loop connection, inner reinforcement, and an exterior seam stitch to make them more durable and comfortable.
The finishing touches - embossing, laser etching, hand-stitching - are designed to add character without sacrificing comfort. Inspired by authentic Polynesian art forms, these details honor the diverse cultures of the islands.
As a testament to our quality construction, all OluKai footwear is backed by a one-year guarantee.
GovX and OluKai strive to provide the best customer service possible. OluKai merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition.
If you need to return an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery* (Do not contact manufacturer directly – All returns must be processed through GovX).
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
*Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partner’s individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partner’s policy prevails (See OLUKAI RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return.
OLUKAI RETURN INFORMATION
- All returns must have a return authorization number.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete.
- Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries.
- If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges.
We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on GovX.com.