MORE THAN A HOLSTER
Developed in Israel for the world’s military and police services. Proven in lethal force encounters, the Fobus Concealed Carry Holster is a revolutionary step forward in holster design and technology. Fobus is the original manufacturer of injection molded polymer holsters. With this experience, Fobus is the leader in high-density polymer, with more models that fit the most handguns in the market place.
ROTO-HOLSTER™ CUSTOM ADJUSTMENT
The unique Fobus Roto-Holster™ system allows the user to utilize a patented locking adjustment system. The user has the ability to customize their cant (angle) with 40 different positions encompassing 360 degrees working for cross-draw, driver, small of the back and strong-side carry.
Each Fobus Roto-Holster™ utilizes the same features made famous by our standard line of holsters. With a flexible two-piece design the user can easily interchange any of the roto accessories. The Roto-Holster™ system is available for most current holster models. See fit chart for exact models
- 360° ROTATION Patented locking adjustment system provides 40 possible positions incorporating 360 degrees. Simply loosen the Phillips head attachment screw, adjust and tighten for secure hold.
- CONTOURED PADDLE A new roto one piece paddle and belt design allows for a lower profile and added strength. The paddle utilizes the same rubberized backing that adds 40 percent more flexibility in the paddle and reduces holster position slippage.
- INTERCHANGEABLE With a flexible two-piece design the user can easily interchange any of the roto accessories. Simply loosen the Phillips head attachment screw, remove current attachment, replace with any roto accessory and tighten for a secure hold.
LEVEL II LEVER ACTION
Unlike other Level II holsters, there is no need to alter your presentation or grip. With a simple, smooth and quick motion the handgun is released, utilizing a natural draw stroke. A new and innovative way for providing quick access and Level II retention. The thumb falls naturally on the release lever and upon re-holstering a revolutionary retention concept engages the trigger guard to keep the handgun secure. Roto-Holster™ design allows for custom cant (angle) adjustment by the user. Holster includes both a paddle and belt attachment.
GovX and Fobus strive to provide the best customer service possible. Fobus merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the product is in new, unused condition.
If you need to return an item you ordered with GovX.com, contact one of our Customer Support Team members at 888-468-5511 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return the item within 30 days of delivery*(Do not contact manufacturer directly - All returns must be processed through GovX).
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER that can only be provided by contacting Govx.com at 888-468-5511 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
*Keep the following guidelines in mind: (i) all items must be returned in new, unused condition, and will undergo quality checks. All product packaging materials--including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructions, tags, and any other materials in the original shipment--must be returned with your returned item(s), (ii) our return policy is subject to each Manufacturer-Partner's individual return policy, which may vary from the GovX policy, in which case, the Manufacturer-Partner's policy prevails (See FOBUS RETURN INFORMATION below), and, (iii) we do not cover postage expense on returned items unless there are special circumstances which will be explained when you call us to arrange for your return.
- All returns must have a return authorization number.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return/exchange is complete.
- Refunds/exchanges can take up to 3-4 weeks or sooner. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries.
- If possible, use the original shipping package for returns and exchanges.
We do not process exchanges. To exchange an item, please return the item pursuant to the Return Authorization number and instructions you obtain from us, and place a new order on GovX.com.